BRIE & BLUE CHEESE STUFFED HOMEMADE BURGERS + Caramelized Onions, Button Mushrooms, Beefsteak Tomatoes, Boston Lettuce
…and whatever sauces you love
1) Saute mushrooms and onions in butter, on low, golden colour
2) Slice your cheese, brie and blue cheese
3) In a large bowl, combine 2-3lbs Ground Beef, 1 egg, italian bread crumbs, 3 tbls Worcestershire sauce, sea salt & pepper
4) make a burger, size to fill the palms of your hands, flatten, press your fingers in the middle, make a spot for the cheese in the centre, place to your cheese and wrap/mold the ground beef around the cheese.
5) cook on the bqq until cooked through, on lower heat, since they are so thick :)
Now you’re done and assembling is the best part!